Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Fourth Question

I'm a Roman catholic. So, I'm supposed not to believe in any superstitional thing, regardless of pious sincerity in my religion. And actually I oppose the groundless false belief. However, as you know, sometimes we are affected by that kind of ridiculous thing in spite of ourselves. I went to fortune-teller with my close co-workers a few times-of course, for fun^^. At the moment when I heard of some things from her, I was actually ignoring that in my mind, contrary to my seemingly obdedient attitude toward the fortune-teller. The funny thing is that when I face the similar situation to what she mentioned, I sometimes found myself conscious of what she said. Fortunately, I didn't care about it that much. But we can see many people, especially the elder, easily accept the fortune-telling and make important decisions according to it.

Q : If you heard bad prediction about your future from a fortune-teller, would you accept what she said and follow her advice or reject it and do on your own?

3 comments:

Eun-ju, a dandle lion said...

This year I went to a Tarrot fortuneteller with my birth date and time for the first time in my life. She told me something important for my life, which I agree to. I can't tell the whole thing, but she said I have a strong fortune to visit aborad this year and she told me not to miss the chance. In additon, she advised me to enjoy my life instead of sacrificing myself. What do you think about her opinion?

Sammy said...

My mother was a maniac for fortune tellers. I had hated it, for I couldn't understand her behavior oriented by a fortune tellers. For example, when I applied for the KSAT, she put somebody's hair into the space for inner wear's rubberband. Sometimes she met them, sometimes monk the wonderer visited my house telling the future using some pieces of rice.

I don't believe them, and most of their opinion or suggestion comes from their sufficient meeting with clients.
Even though some facts are corrected by the scientic research.

Anyhow, everything in this world has its own mission. And man can change someting without Brian.

I really want your pet comming back.

Nature- Jayeon Kim said...

OH~~! Beautiful Michell~~~! You were so nice today with the long T-shirt striped white and black and fashionable earings and a watch.
I'm a Roman Catholic, too. Even a few years ago, I was chage of a important role in my church. I'm very happy to see you as a sister in a religion. Even if I am a Christian, I often went to the fortune tellers'. Strangely they gave me much consolation than my religion. In the middle of my life, there are a few things that I should give up and forget. But God didn't answer me who go to church only on Sundays directly. Nowadays in my opinion they are helpful to wandering and grived people at the low price. If you are consious of what they say,be careful about the bad things or appreciate the good lucks. Isn't it reasonable? May be God sometimes lets us know his words even through the fortune tellers.
Anyway God wants our happiness.
I believe in God and I don't ignore other's warning or blessing.
So what did he say about your marrige?