Monday, April 28, 2008

== @ The 8th Question @ ==

Even though the world is turning into such a hectic and selfish space,
it looks like there are still a lot of people who refuse to give the needed the cold shoulder.
They are willing to take a risk to rescue people from danger, even sacrificing themselves.
Whenever I heard it, I was so impressed with their courageous behaviors.
And I regain the meaningfulness of life with others in the world.
We who have so far been taught to give our hands to those who are in hazard
- when we sense that our life could be also threatened despite our good will-
hesitate...have a second thought....and give up in helping others.
We can't be blamed for that 'cause it is a natural basic instinct.
Still, we feel ashamed of ourselves about our timid reaction.
That's why those brave people are at issue and are paid considerable attention and respect.
Now, ^^

Q : If you happened to see a girl or child being threatened by a bad guy for money in a dard alley, would you try to help him or her?(He looks much stronger than you but you are the only hope for the poor girl or child)

6 comments:

SAINT said...

Hello, Michelle.
You threw a very delicate question on me. If she is in great danger and there is no one else and no other way, it is I who would confront the bad guy and try to save her, whatever result it would lead to. However, I know that I am not a powerful hero, so I would choose a wiser way to ask for help by a phonecall first and then prolong the fighting time as much as I can until helping hands arrive.

Please pray to God that I get heroic courage for these people.

Nina said...

Hello, Michelle
You are very warm-harted person, I know. And I'm very lucky because I can stay with you in the same room here.
Anyway, If I witness the scene, I will call the police first. And then find another way that can help the poor girl such as shouting and throwing something. Just facing against him thoughtlessly can be very dangerous.

Gibok-Kate said...

Hi Michelle,
I'm Kate in class 3. If I were in that situation, I would report it to the police. If you talked with me in person, you'll find me as timid as a rabbit. I really hate being involved in stuff like that, even though I feel sorry for the victims.

s0311april said...

Hi. Michelle...
I am April in class 3. When I see or hear those cases, I wish I were strong enough to teach them a lesson. As a woman who is physically weak, I think it's best to report it to the police as quickly as possible.

Lucy said...

Hi, Michelle!

I haven't been with you in the cafeteria for a couple of days. I hope we can join for a breakfast together soon.

Mmmm, it's kind of thoughtprovoking question. If I were in the situation, I would call the police first. If I jumped into the dangerous scene without a second thought, I might make it worse. Or I would shout "It's police" to threaten the bad guys at the corner where I'm not seen.

I hope that kind of bad and dangerous things don't happen. I'm knocking on wood.

Joseph said...

Hi, Michelle
It is not a simple question to answer. I will pray God for helping me get wisdom and courage for a moment. If I regard the child as my own child, I won't be afraid of anyone even before death. I can't be sure of the situation for now, but it is certian for me to pray first and act with David's wisdom and courage agaist Goliath.