Thursday, May 8, 2008

=== @ The 9th Question @ === [ㅠ.ㅠ (sobing) this is the last Q...]

I have my own motto or principle in life ;

"Once something is in my charge, I should do my best at any cost"

I mean, on the whole, I'm considerably responsible and sincere in my job. I have thought it is the best policy in handling the task which I should cope with everyday especially in my workplace. Sometimes I found myself forced tons of overwhelming work because I usually accept what is given to me without any special opposition or complaints. If I think I could cope with them, I try to do my best in spite of some burden. But very often nowadays many people, especially young coworkers want to avoid hard work and pass the buck to others if possible. They look very cunning and selfish in many respects. What is more, they lead a comfortable and easy life at the workplace through their strong and sometimes impolite opinions and complaints which are accepted by others. Actually in many cases other coworkers, especially good-natured ones, should take the burden and have a hard time with too much work because of those unfaithful grumblers.

Q : Do you agree that we should claim our rights strongly and show our complaints any time in that "the squeaky wheel gets all the grease"?

No comments: